Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Just Another Job

This article brought an issue into the spotlight that I hadn't given any thought to. Personally I feel there isn't a need to hire a nanny to raise your own children or help to clean your house. If you can't clean your own house because it is too big or for other reasons then you shouldn't have purchased something you can't handle. I don't feel it is good enough if the only reason these people hire help is so they can spend their time not raising their kids or doing a little cleaning. Your house and children are your responsibility to take care of. I would feel embarrassed to have someone cleaning up my messes, handling my laundry, or being in my household 24/7. It would be an invasion of my privacy. The fact that these women are having to resort to such horrible conditions to take care of their family is heartbreaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment