Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Price of Progress
Would we be here if progress didn't happen? well probably but we would be living in the woods and forging for berries. Instead of reading about how humans have messed up everything, and blogging about it. With out progress we would not have IPhones or the Internet but we also would not have a hole in the ozone layer or global warming. The thing that amazed me about this article is that our health has gotten worse and we have bad teeth because of progress and the invention of agriculture. This article also ties into the movie we just watched on Africa and how most of Europe just crapped on its native people. I as a ignorant American had no idea what African history was about. I guess this is the price of progress, and I guess it is up to us and future generations to make progress a positive thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment